01 xullo 2017

Opinions on our performance of "Pride and Prejudice"



Although we had some long lines ,everything was O.K. We all knew our part
JACOBO GONDARÍZ

I liked the activity. My part was good because I liked the character. The play was fun and I had a very good time.
ALEX COSTADO

I really believed it was going to be worse. For me it was interesting and I learned to speak in public and to try to control my nerves during the performance since I had a long and important role. The other activities we did also seemed entertaining; some more than others. We had a good time and learned new facts.
Bea´s attitude towards us was very good. She had a lot of patience and was very kind.
All in all I liked the activity.
AITANA LÓPEZ

A few days ago we performed Pride & Prejudice at the school library. I played Mr. Bennet. We did it very well. Our partners and some teachers came to see us. It was fun!
MARTÍN VÁZQUEZ

I think the play was really fun and interesting. Everybody did work very well. I liked it.
NOLANN PEÑO

If we had had more time, the play could have been much better. Nevertheless, I believe we did well despite having only one rehearsal.
LAURA CASTRO

In my opinion the performance was fun but we had little time to rehearse. The parts did not have the same difficulty and some people did not know their part. Still I liked this activity.
MELANIE CABADA

I liked it very much because it was the first time we did something like that at school, in spite of rehearsing just before the performance.
IVÁN PEREIRA

I think it was fun. Everybody worked for the project and the final result was great.
MIGUEL VIDAL

I liked this activity but I did not like my performance because I played my role very badly.
ANXO GÓMEZ

I liked this activity very much although my disguise did not convince me but in the end I was better than expected.
MARTÍN LÓPEZ

The play was successful. Although we rehearsed little and we made mistakes, it was still good and we had a good time. It was a funny and very educational activity.
ALEJANDRO DIÉGUEZ
 3º B. MAY 2017