01 xullo 2017

Opinions On The Mayflower Project



It was fun. We all worked in groups. It took six days to do it. With the help of some teachers who gave us material, we painted everything. Carmina helped us with the organization.
 Lidia González

In my opinion, the project was something positive. We worked in groups and had fun, but at first I was lazy.
Alba Altirriba

I found it amusing and we learned something about the Mayflower.
Luís Panadero

I think it was fun, even though it took us five or six days, but it was really cool because we all did it together.
Uxia Méndez

I think it was an interesting job and we learned a lot
Raúl Brea

I liked it because we learned something new and because we learned to work as a team.
Almudena Santiago

I found the project very interesting since I didn´t know anything about the ship. A very good way of learning something in English and recreate the history of The Mayflower Crossing. The classes have been fun. The work was based on sharing ideas and reaching an agreement.
Laura Mier

The project was very interesting and a different way of studying English. The project wasn´t perfect, but we learned history and cultural facts about the ship. It was the most important task in English.
María Novo

It was a fantastic project. We looked for information, we painted a map and we made aa amazing model ship. It took us several days. It was very good. I hope we will repeat the experience.
Santiago Porto
 
It was a new way to lean history and English. Working in groups was difficult because we have different opinions. It was also difficult to distribute the tasks.
Alba Rodríguez

I found the project very interesting. It was a great job because we worked as a team and that improved our collaboration to make a model of The Mayflower.
Rubén Galán

The Mayflower was our first model in English. We had to learn to work in groups and know how to organize ourselves. This task was very interesting and fun. There were fights due to our different ideas.
Elena Romero 

This project has been interactive and a good way of passing time
Manuel Villanueva

My experience in the project was good. My job for the project was to write a text about the ship and record it. The Mayflower project was very interesting because I learned the history of the ship and I practiced my English.
Ángela Martínez

I think it was a very beautiful ship but I found the task very difficult.
Emilio Souto

The Mayflower project turned out to be so good but very difficult because we didn´t understand much. Eventually we finished the project in time and the result was very good. The project was a good idea to learn instructions.
Marina Otero

2º B+2º PMAR. JUNE 2017